A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crush

Crush

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crush

Postby dreamer57057 on October 7th, 2019, 10:15 pm

Dream: We all friends including my crush were going for picnic. We also had a bology teacher with us. They all were in vehicles but i was walking. They stopped for me while i was crossing the road to get to them i was about to get crushed by a car. Then my crush with his friend came out of the car. We then went inside ghe vehicle my crush told me to sut next to him.but i couldnot a sheat next to him. Then we dropped our biology teacher to home. I donot know where other friends had gone. When dropped our teacher home only me, a girl and my crush were there. Then my crush opened his t shirt. I looked at his hot body then that girl started to come close to him and touched his body. I looked down.next they had sex in a room.
Then that girl came naked and asked me do you love him and i told yes. I was full in tears my other friends came to console me. My crush did not came out of the room. Then i wanted to eat something
I was in black whereas as others were all in pink dresses

Significant Life Events: My crush

Yes fear of lossing him

Background: 19 Years old
Sex female
Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: He is my crush and i want to marry him

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer57057
Dream Lover