A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dreamt of same sex marriage

Dreamt of same sex marriage

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dreamt of same sex marriage

Postby dreamer57048 on October 3rd, 2019, 9:16 pm

Dream: Dreamt that I was married to a girl. A friend of mine. I knew it was sowrong and I felt so bad and kept wondering how I got myself in that. On the other hand, my wife (my friend in the natural), kept asking me why I am not having sex with her. She even reported me to my big sister. I thought they were not serious because it is naturally wrong to do so. The ring was a bangle or it changed to a big iron bange once I removed it. I couldn't stay with it. In the dream, I had a bottle of thick oil like olive oil and I kept applying it on my legs. I loved its smell. Then I was given another oil that was runny and I applied a lot of it on my legs as well bafore my sister came in and was told about my refusal to consumate my marriage. I felt sad for my friend but there was no way I was going to have sex with her no matter what.
I then woke up.

Significant Life Events: Looking for cash to go to work and buy gas and food for the house.

Yes, my boyfriend asked me for money and it's been past 3 weeks now. He's been dodging meeting with me as well. I feel frustrated.

Background: am a lady, 29 years of age, African and self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: One is my friend and her daughter is with me at the moment and the other is my sister and we stay together as well. Of Course, I love my sister more.

Relationship Status: dating.

When And How Often: It occured today. Few minutes ago and has never reoccured again.
dreamer57048
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion