A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Marriage

Marriage

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Marriage

Postby dreamer57035 on September 26th, 2019, 1:27 pm

Dream: In my dream - I was together with someone who didn't look like my x-boyfriend but I knew it was him. He is himself a preacher.

We were married and in a Church Service (my present church - his former church). We are sitting on the front pew, listening to a preacher, who was prophesying to us. My x-boyfriend seemed to be the guest speaker. My x-boyfriend (husband) is grasping and holding my hand firmly and consistently through out the dream, except for one instance where he agreed with something the preacher was saying to us and got up to go towards the preacher, he was trying to pull me to go with him even then.

The preacher asked to see our held hands. there was a blue line which seem to run between our wrists to the tip of our middle fingers. when he saw this he was stated that our union is of God and spoke prosperity and longevity of our marriage.. My x-boyfriend had on a light grey suit.

Can you please give me some insight into this dream?

Thank you so much in advance.

Significant Life Events: September - month of Consecration
My x -boyfriend whom I know and been in a relation off and on for over 20 years started calling me again

No

Background: 58
Female
Afro/West Indian
Administrative Assistant

Mental Illness Or Depression: No - Mental Illness
No - Depression

Florida
Broward County

Feelings About People: I am desperately in love with this man, that's why he was able to walk in and out of my life. A couple years ago I made a stand. a couple month ago he started calling me again. I have been very careful not to open that door again as I am scared of being hurt.

Relationship Status: singe - he was the only person in my life

When And How Often: 2 night ago. only time so far.
dreamer57035
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion