A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Driving A Blue Car That Ends Up A Blue Mansion

Driving A Blue Car That Ends Up A Blue Mansion

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Driving A Blue Car That Ends Up A Blue Mansion

Postby chase on September 22nd, 2019, 10:42 pm

I had this dream in late 2015.

I see a light blue car driving on the right side turned towards the left on an angled turn. Like it's humming along on an angle that avoids the left side (which has nothing there). Drive, drive, drive, feels nice. Then all of a sudden BANG a car accident occurs. I stand up and tell myself I have to do something about this.

FLASH TIME PASSES

A voice tells I have to let myself fade away into nothingness and just let it a gun shot might go off. I might never matter again. Nothing happens. I stand back up and then the voice says you need to do that again and this time a gunshot might go off killing you. So I let myself fade away into nothingness never mattering again and the gunshot goes off.

Scene changes to seeing myself standing up in center facing the left. All serious. Then suddenly I jump around to face the right. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I laugh.

The light blue car keeps driving on the same right side angle towards the left. Feels good. Drive, drive, drive. Avoiding the left side which is empty.

Then all of a sudden I have to stop the car. WHOA, that's a big black rectangular hole in the ground up a ahead. Lots of space. I just stand still. I can see a big light blue (not perfect light, slightest darker shade) mansion across the big black hole in the distance.

Next scene, I'm inside light blue mansion and there is a creepy royalty young woman in the hallway. It scares me that I have to think of respecting her before myself when I don't want to.

Next scene, I am on the left of a big room with "grey sky light from a window behind me inside this big blue mansion. My mother is beside me annoying me that likes some gold bar souvenir pamphlet instead of something of real gold. I look ahead to see a vault being used to either buy gold bars or store them in large amounts. Michael Pan walks off to the right because he needs to buy a big building for an investment and it annoys me because I don't really want to right now, perhaps a little bit later. He walks off.

Next scene, a famous billionaire (withholding name) in a dark blue suit walks in from the right side to stand in the center. He wants to meet me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Analysis

1. First blue car scene predicts me moving into my own apartment enjoying my money avoiding hackers and Castles and others.

2. Crash, hacking starts and I don't know what to do.

3. Fading away into nothingness is the stress and fear related to my own life with my fathers death in hospital. First time I saved him letting fate decide if he dies or not. Second time he dies and I just let it. I don't want to do anything illegal with is death and don't know how to be perfect while respecting his wishes as I remembered them.

4. I stand up in center facing the left because my Dad is dead and Uncle is still in house due to agreement I almost completed with him. I turn around and laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA because I got into 1 argument with Dirk and agreement is overwith now.

5. Blue car is back. Drive, Drive, Drive. Grandmas house is sold. Avoid , Avoid, Avoid enjoying my money avoiding hackers, cops, Castles, Pratts, luck, etc. In control of my life liking my money. ONLY LIKING TELLING ALL THE PUSSIES I LIKE FIRST PUNKS. You go fuck yourself anyway.

6. The car stops and there is a big black hole in the road ahead. This is a very serious legal problem that is about to arise with police and world leaders. I'm apparently very wealthy or very lucky. Something big awaits after this "HOLE" in the ground I must be patient with.

7. Annoys royalty young woman in my hallway inside the mansion is most likely my annoyance with the media and controls on me liking "SHE SHOWS UP" more than me making my life controlled by "doing it" and "kissing girls for pictures" to live my life normal.

8. -----------------------------------Investments??????? Wait and see.

9. ---------------------------------- A new friend. A BIG FRIEND with LOTS of MONEY.

------------------

No Castle girls in the dream. Whewwwwwwwwwwwww. Thank god life works out. All praise the God of Dreaming.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Driving A Blue Car That Ends Up A Blue Mansion

Postby chase on March 25th, 2024, 2:12 pm

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion