A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Car Accident

Car Accident

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Car Accident

Postby dreamer57020 on September 20th, 2019, 1:18 pm

Dream: http://christiandreamsymbols.com/colors.html

Guy is covered in Silver Shirt that also covers the head. He wears Green Cargo pants almost like a Military style kind. He is on a Skateboard like surfing the road.
Yells: 'be careful, watch out/it, lookout.'

I say Skateboarding and Surfing because he was on the road that attached his board with a flag or sail that said 'peace' with symbol and some other words.

Car and him Collide...crawls away (towards me) and takes off top that is silver (I know) in pain still crawls away towards me stops at a distance holding his knee that is dislocated or broken horizontal to separate knee into two and for whatever reason trying to put in together crying and cussing cursing in pain.

Significant Life Events: https://www.charismanews.com/video/74912-john-paul-jackson-came-to-me-in-a-dream-and-told-me-this-prophetic-failure-must-be-fixed

I met Jackson when he was in Framingham MA. He Prophesied to me.
Told me that I destroyed the Prophetic (Time World) Time Line. It is True I FULLY understand what had Happen and...
Jackson Said I am to get everything I want. Life will Go my way...
Telling Christians to Hurry up and Tell God to stop time again because it was not funny that I got hurt and WAS ALSO told by Jackson...
That the Church has a SERIOUS problem... NOT ONE PERSON on this Planet is going to stop me.
Because of the B.S. and Christians who ask about me. Find out I AM BLACK...Blacker than Blacker than BLACK. A Christian with a VERY BLACK SOUL BLACKER THAN THE DEVIL'S...
Life Goes my WAY... (read blow)Silver can also symbolize ministry, symbolic of the word of God, Ps. 12:6 Green-green means flourishing or life, Prov. 11:28

Time Travel was taken away from MAN...Scientists discovered it...Now God is Hesitant to Stop time again...maybe He is also bound by His Word...It was not a joke but was tried to be made as one against me. God regrets THE DAY...It Happened...I don't Give A ____. NOW, I want time to stop...I am FED UP!

Background: 30-3, Male, American, Work as Supervisor for company

Mental Illness Or Depression: From 2005- about 2011 in Depression and Like it continue but you know God...

Feelings About People: Felt bad for the guy. Don't know him.
BUT...
I was feeling like Why were you acting like an idiot?
I felt like Jackson told me what he told me...I am going to be the MOST FEARED in the ENTIRE WORLD...I HAVE POWER...POWER THIS WORLD WILL FEAR IN TERROR...I FEED OFF OF IT!
I WANT WHAT JACKSON TOLD ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEAR ME!

SNAKE CHARMER BEAR KODIAK WILL RISE!
I PLAY HEAVY METAL!
I PLAY BLACK METAL!
I SEE THE SOULS JACKSON SAW.
WAVES OF PEOPLE SAVED BECAUSE OF METAL MUSIC...I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO JESUS!
I AM THE MOST WISE TO SAVE THE MOST PEOPLE...
I KEEP RUNNING MY MOUTH AND AT TIMES I DON'T SHUT UP!

I SAY:
(3 is a charm)
'I am the most stubbornness son of bitch that will ever exist.'
'I got more patience than Jesus Christ.'
'I AM SMARTER THAN GOD ALMIGHTY!'
(3 is a charm)

Some confirmation takes place here and there...my soul blacker than the Devil's and yet...I wait...How come you don't know who is Snake Charmer Bear Kodiak is?

Your life is a dream now...you will wake up in the past to the nightmare that awaits you. 'No weapon formed against you will prosper.' - It don't apply to me...I have showed and expressed my power toward Saints of God making them doubt their faith...I have touch many lives and many are asleep from the fear that awaits... I can wake them...God wants me, for whatever reason, to wait more...I play Metal Music and Souls get saved...I am not giving God any options...because of the time travel fiasco He allowed. I have a say in the Prophetic Time World...That is why Jackson said to His Friend: 'this prophetic failure must be fixed'
The details of why it happen is going to be a Nightmare...Can God make a Mistake? Genesis 6:6...'It grieved God at His heart that He ever made man.' I asked Him 'What were you thinking?'
Than Ancient Days bring Him to thinking...people called me something NOW HE GETS TO REGRET IT.
They called me the Devil...They claim me to be God... I told GOD...'Buddy...You Got A Problem...A double minded man is unstable in ALL HIS WAYS...IF I WAS BORN IN THEN 80's...Who Deceived ADAM AND EVE?' Christians have made me Go BLACK...YOU ALL WILL ANSWER TO GOD...I PLAY WITH SOULS...Better the DEVIL YOU KNOW THAN THE DEVIL YOU DON'T!
I told GOD OFF...II GET THE LIFE I WANT AND GO TO HEAVEN AT THE END...OR JUST WATCH YOUR FOOTSTOOL SPIN!
Watch God Cry...Open Your Mouths... BLACK MAGIC AT WORK...
CALL ME THE DEVIL WILL YOU? IF I BE THE DEVIL...YOU CALLED THE BIBLE A LIE...I DID NOT DECIEVE ADAM AND EVE!...TAKE IT SLOW...I WILL KEEP CUTTING ADAMS AND EVES HEADS OFF...Genesis 6:6 Why did you do that? MOCK ME! BLACK MAGIC AT WORK FOLKS RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I'LL FIX THE PROBLEM!
jackson-came-to-me-in-a-dream-and-told-me-this-prophetic-failure-must-be-fixed

My way...Or Enjoy Eternity on the 'Foot'stool
[Intro: Tasha Cobbs Leonard]
I'll be here forever
I'll be here forever
I'll be right here with You
Right here with You forever

[Chorus 1: Tasha Cobbs Leonard]
And I'll be seated at Your feet
To worship at Your feet
I'll be right here at Your feet
Forever

YOU'LL NEVER SEE HEAVEN YOU'LL NEVER SEE HEAVEN
FOOTSTOOL
…'Just Words'... (Watch Nathan) WHO STARTS THE WAR? A JEWISH BOY SAID AFTER THE FORTH BLOOD MOON...SHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PAY ATTENTION YOU STUPID IDIOTS SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
But you people have balls. I am not in any Political POWER...But

I am not giving God Options and UNTIL I GET WHAT I WANT...
Hillsong LOVE THEM.
At Your word I will believe I wait for You Draw near again Let Your Spirit make me new Chorus 1 And I will fall at Your feet I will fall at Your feet And I will worship You here

AGAIN:
And I will fall at Your feet...
FOOTSTOOL?
YOU ARE HERE
NO SH_T!
'Turn Back Time'
Plain as BLACK AND WHITE

Black Magic At Work folks RUN YOUR FUC_ING MOUTHS.

Relationship Status: Because of Time Travel B.S. I WILL BE & RAISING MY KIDS

When And How Often: Occurred This Afternoon...But At times getting other GREAT DREAMS TO... THIS ONE...WAKE UP CHURCH!
I AM COMING!
dreamer57020
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion