A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dreaming of dying black and white raven

dreaming of dying black and white raven

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

dreaming of dying black and white raven

Postby dreamer57013 on September 19th, 2019, 6:21 am

Dream: I was at home there's a playground there then the ravens where crushing burning dying on my hands and I was very scared and I keep on telling everyone that the world was coming to an end everyone ignored me

My brothers and sisters where there and my old friend and his girlfriend some I don't remember

Significant Life Events: I've been thinking about finding and knowing God and allowing him to lead my life .

Yes I've been having relationship iSsues and obviously this will trigger frustration

Background: I am a guy of 28 years old of age and I'm african currently unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No I don't have any history of mental illness. but its true that a person can be depressed if he can not support himself or his family because of him being not employed

Location: I'm from South Africa in the Mpumalanga province in the city of nelspruit

Feelings About People: There's a good and healthy relationship between my siblings and I. But I haven't met my friend for almost 2years now

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: At first on the 15th there was a raven sitting on my roof top and yesterday i had this dream
dreamer57013
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion