A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Tidal wave

Tidal wave

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Tidal wave

Postby dreamer57010 on September 18th, 2019, 3:57 am

Dream: I was on a school vacation in the Bahamas but it was time to go back home. As I was packing I realized I had nothing in common with my roommates cause they had left candles burning underneath my bed. As we all started out towards the airport we were suddenly inside this huge three story mall. As I looked behind me I saw this impossibly large tidal wave towering over the roof about to crash. We all started running towards our plane but as the wave crashed over the ceiling I realized it was made of glass and shards of glass began falling and killing us all. I was wounded but alive but there was no escaping this wave. There was no going back cause it was flooded so we just kept trying to get out of the mall.
We found a panic room behind all these locked doors so we we picked the locks and went inside.

Significant Life Events: Relationship issues and feeling trapped and bored.

Background: Female, white, housewife, divorced, in a relationship.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I didn't relate well with my dream friends. We were all just surviving moment to moment.

Relationship Status: Divorced and living with a man

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer57010
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion