A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Me getting killed

Me getting killed

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Me getting killed

Postby dreamer57005 on September 17th, 2019, 11:12 am

Dream: It's night time, I don't know what kind of weather it is. I'm in the backyard between the shed and the garage looking at the neighbors 3 story building he's built. It's weird looking because no other building around here is that big. The two men come out of somewhere and do something to me to hurt me (I don't know what). I yell out for my husband. He comes outside and he sees them running away saying 'CALL MOM!' Then the next scene in the dream is my sister in law picking up the phone and the guys saying they missed, but they hurt me.

Please remember, it's not me that's having the dream. It's my husband that's having the dream. This is everything he's told me about it though.

Significant Life Events: We have been having an argument with my brother and his wife because my husband doesn't trust either one of them at all. They lied to us about something and that has put a big rift in our relationship with them and now we aren't talking to them. The dream my husband is now having is that my sister in law is getting two of her son's to kill me in my back yard (my brother doesn't know a thing about it and is totally innocent)

Background: I'm 52, female, white, employed full time with Dept of Defense. Married since 1991. Husband is the one having the dream, repetitively every night. He is retired, disabled (bad right leg). He's 54, white.

Mental Illness Or Depression: He suffers from severe PTSD, and severe anxiety. I am basically 'his rock'. We can complete each other's thoughts. I can be thinking of something I'd love to do or have for dinner and he'll know all about it without me saying a word to him.

Feelings About People: We aren't talking to each other. It upsets me, but my sister in law and my brother lied to us. It doesn't mean I don't still love my brother though.

Relationship Status: married and would never give him up

When And How Often: It started a few nights ago and is recurring.
dreamer57005
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion