A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I had a dream I was told not to go on this Ship because the

I had a dream I was told not to go on this Ship because the

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I had a dream I was told not to go on this Ship because the

Postby dreamer56998 on September 15th, 2019, 11:50 am

Dream: I have fears that my ex girlfriend is with another man and i worry for our 13 year old son how he is taking this. I dreamed that I was getting on this old wooden ship there was this man telling me not to get on the ship because the ocean was rough I got on the ship anyway then I started thinking as me and the other man that told me not to get on the ship, that It wasn't a good idea to have gotten on the ship I was thinking that maybe I should've gotten a plain instead but I was already on the ship and the ocean was getting rough the man told me that water can get in the ship then I seen a hand wash sink the sink was rusted and it was leaking water.

Significant Life Events: I have been thinking about my child's mother leaving me and worried about my child's future.

Background: I am a male I am 47 years old I am Hispanic and I work as a security guard

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have suffered from depression

Feelings About People: That person was trying to tell me not to get on the ship because it wasn't safe the ocean was rough

Relationship Status: Im single

When And How Often: The dream happened today in the morning its not recurring
dreamer56998
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion