A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Scary funhouse - burning hair

Scary funhouse - burning hair

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Scary funhouse - burning hair

Postby dreamer56997 on September 14th, 2019, 11:19 am

Dream: I dreamt that I was at a county fair, a small one and I was getting into small coaster to go into a scary haunted, Funhouse. I was alone, I’m going through the Funhouse and there a little scary animations but I was not scared. However as I exited, parts of my hair was burning. I got out of the little coaster and asked the folks around me why my hair was burning, I was annoyed.

Significant Life Events: On my mind lately has been the firing of the boss has spent years antagonizing in coming against me. I am very, very successful on my job and she has hindered my promotion for several years. I have received several prophetic words that God would remove her and then her position would be mine. Interview start in a couple of weeks and I am in the process of preparing for them understanding that part of the process is interviewing for peers who used to support her and still intend to come against me

Background: I am 46 years old, female, African-American and I am a inbound sales supervisor at a telecommunications company.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No history of mental illness or depression

Location: I live in Michigan now but grew up in Toronto Canada.

Feelings About People: I do not know any of the people in my dream

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: Stream occurred two nights ago
dreamer56997
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion