A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Wedding

Wedding

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Wedding

Postby dreamer56996 on September 12th, 2019, 2:15 am

Dream: I was at church sitting amongst people who were the attending my wedding and my mothers wedding so the was going to be two weddings. As we were wait the maid of honours came in dancing and the was a little girl she was also one of the maid of honours now everybody was paying attention to her dancing everybody was happy they were all wearing white wedding dress like gowns.my mother which I did not see coming in the door with them was also dressed in her White wedding dress.bt it seemed the was a problem so they all went out even my mother she then come back to me and asked me to come help her at the back we went they and she asked me to help remove some bags for her because it seemed the mark up artist was running late to come do my mark up.while I was taking the bags the where four bags looked they had presents inside so the pastor said one of the bags was him at that time his was bizy writing on his dairy.but I picked one up it had two side plates a glass and a vodka I w placed it on top of the other bags that were on the other room while waiting for mark up artist to come a guy wearing a yellow T-shirt arrives looking for the wife of the guy I was going to get married to as we were still listening to him speak the mark up artist arrives and said I told you you're going to wait for me for an hour then I went out with the guy wearing a yellow T-shirt I kept asking myself that why is the surname of the guy I was going to marry the same as mine we arrived at my mothers sisters house can't remember what we were doing the but on our way back to the church it started rain on us on the street the was no one but me and the guy wearing a yellow T-shirt making our way back to the church

Significant Life Events: Last few days was think a lot about a guy I can't seem to forget about. Just found out yesterday that my best friend is getting married

Background: 27 female unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Location: South Africa gauteng Johannesburg brammfischer ville

Feelings About People: Most of them I don't know them but my mothers friend we are fine

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It occurred today was the first time
dreamer56996
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion