A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My appartment's ante-room

My appartment's ante-room

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My appartment's ante-room

Postby dreamer56994 on September 10th, 2019, 4:05 pm

Dream: I was dreaming that I am in my appartment's ante-room which in a dream looked absolutely different than the one in a waking life. It looked so old: wallpapers were old and bounced. All of the subjects (I don't remember all the subjects except the two doors, the big one - arch shape, and the small one) that were there were old, so that I wanted to throw everything away. In front of me there was a little door with the old bag hanging on it (door was very old, I could see old paints go off) that was supported by the chair. I took this door, put it aside and said: 'I need to throw it away as I don't need it'. Actually this door didnt't belong to the appartment as it was too small for any entrance... The big door was also old, as the little one: paint go-off, but it belonged to my appartment as it was on it's place-it was an entrance door (arch shape). The man that was with me was wondering why I didn't repair my ante-room yet, as I have repaired other rooms in my appartment. I didn't see how the man looked like, I just knew he was around (it seemed that he was helping me/supporting me and his question didn't seem judging). I answered him that he is right and that I will repair it when I can/when I am ready. The colors in a dream were sand-color. In a dream I felt very calm but also couldn't stop wondering how come my ante-room looks like as if it's not mine(much bigger and so senile) but I knew it was my appartment.

Significant Life Events: I had a conversation with my boyfriend about breaking up and we broke up. I initiated it. I wanted to stop dating process as I felt I had no appropriate feelings for him. Although, I always thought that he is the one.

Background: I am 32 years old and I am a woman, russian speaking lithuanian. Working in Vilnius University as an administrator.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I felt safe with the man that was around me.

Relationship Status: I am single.

When And How Often: The dream occured the night right after I broke up.
dreamer56994
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion