A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Water

Water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Water

Postby dreamer56988 on September 8th, 2019, 10:39 pm

Dream: I was standing in some sort of an apartment building that was painted blue and I was looking at a building that was painted pink and separated by a body of water. As I watched the apartment across the water, suddenly the balcony of the apartment was pushed up higher than the building. Then as if a city was rising, a huge rock rose up out of the water. At the sight of it, I became very scared. I remember that the sliding door to the balcony of the apartment, in which I stood, was open and I was afraid to close it for fear that the area would collapse. The water was blue like the ocean and very calm. I retreated to a bedroom in search of a safe place and saw a person, who I believe was my mother, lying on the bed with a whitish cover drawn over her head. I believed that she was afraid as well.

Significant Life Events: Relocating workers after a horrible hurricane

Frustrations with management

Background: 55 years old; female; black;supervisors

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness

No mental illness

Feelings About People: I have a good relationship with my mother but she's sometimes too controlling. I don't want to tell her when she's too controlling because I don't want to hurt her feelings.

I divorced my husband and he died about a year later. Does that make me divorced or widowed?

Relationship Status: Divorced/ widowed

When And How Often: This Morning.

No,it's not recurring.
dreamer56988
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion