A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Relationship

Relationship

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Relationship

Postby dreamer56987 on September 8th, 2019, 11:15 am

Dream: I bumped into my partner in town with another woman, he was not expecting me there, it was obvious they were a couple n they didn't deny it when I confronted them.He chose her and left with her. I run after them I couldn't find them. I was heart broken n fell on my knees, a certain lady in hospital uniform insisted I come with her to get counselling I refused and then she gave me her business card to call in times of need. That was the end.

This dream repeated in different occasions, the other time my man is in different province, I went there to find he's with another woman and I beat the woman but with the sadness in his face that he is still going to follow the woman I chased away.

Significant Life Events: Nothing that I remember. But my fear is that I'm anxious a lot of things like work,new relationship and success.

Background: I am 34years, african female teacher.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have deep feelings about my man I love him earnestly. We are in a distance relationship we have two kids together.I fee like he's not that intimate with me. He cares a lot about our wellbeing more than our intimacy. Like there is no balance (TT)

Relationship Status: Separated from marital spouse 6 years ago, in a new relationship 3 years now

When And How Often: This morning, it recurring with defferent scinarios
dreamer56987
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion