A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream about someone else

Dream about someone else

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream about someone else

Postby dreamer56982 on September 7th, 2019, 12:18 am

Dream: I noticed the eery cloud about 2 days after I had this dream, and have felt uneasy about sleeping, because I am afraid of what it could mean.

The dream was more like a series of photos being taken with a flash that only lit up what was going on in front of me. Half of what I remember feeling as I kept falling in & out of sleep was either extremely angry, or mild confusion & sadness. Everything was very dark but I still didn’t want to open my eyes in the dream. I remember my boyfriends dad (grandpa) & my boyfriends son taking a bath, or being changed for bed, night routine like always, then getting the eary feeling almost turning violent.

As of 2 days ago the dream morphed into my boyfriend being the child, & some overwhelming need to protect him from his father.

Significant Life Events: My 2 year old son who was adopted.

Fear of poverty, safety, frustrations from a young age after I was forced to be independent, frustrations in every day activities

Background: 20, female, Caucasian, unemployed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: I don’t know

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Started about 1 month ago, reoccurring
dreamer56982
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion