A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - results of paternity test, Spitting image of one of the fat

results of paternity test, Spitting image of one of the fat

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

results of paternity test, Spitting image of one of the fat

Postby dreamer577 on February 20th, 2013, 6:41 pm

Dream: I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughter, and they did a DNA test and the test came out that the guy im not with was the father. then another dream happened a couple days after and the guy im not with came to pick her up and take her with him and when he held her she was a spitting image as him.

Significant Life Events: who the father of my baby is.

I'm pregnant, about to have a baby and there are two possibilities of the father

I am experiencing alot of stress and i am scared to find out who the dad is.

Background: 17 years old, female, white, full time student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Intermitten explosive disorder, bi-polar , ADHD, High anxiety, depression

Feelings About People: Me and him dont really get along but we are civil. if we dont hang out alot then things are good between me and him. my current relationship with him is akward. my man doesnt like him so it like hes a secret but if it is his kid then he has a right to her and my man doesnt understand that so i have to keep our akward aquaintenceship a secret.

Relationship Status: im Dating

When And How Often: They happened like A Week Ago
dreamer577
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion