A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - leopard

leopard

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

leopard

Postby dreamer56977 on September 5th, 2019, 5:31 am

Dream: we were in a rather old house I would mostly call it a cottage in what seemed like a forest setting. i was with my mum, aunty, siblings and a few of my friends. there was this leopard that never seemed to go away and it kept hovering around and every time it would try to get to the house through the main door but we ensured the door was locked at all times. we all seemed very scared of this leopard. At some point I don't quite remember who left the door open and the leopard came running in. my mum tried to close the door to keep the leopard out but the leopard seemed too strong and overpowered her. i remember us feeling so scared because we knew we were now going to get attacked and despite of all the fear and loosing hope i held on to the door and kept pushing. At the time the leopard was three quarter way in. i knew it was impossible to keep the leopard out after it had almost made its way in but i still held on to the door and after what seemed like 30 seconds, the leopard disappeared.

what does all this mean, kindly get back to me.

Thank You.

Significant Life Events: wanting personal progress, be better, more active, do more and progress career wise

I'm a bit frustrated because I'm somehow becoming lazy. I find it difficult to get out of bed, prepare myself and go to work. I'm really finding it difficult to get anything done and if I do I'm struggling to. It's now affecting my job because I'm always reporting late and no matter the attempts to do better, be better and keep time I'm successfully failing at it.

Background: 23 years
christian
female
employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: not really

Nairobi

Feelings About People: we are all in great terms.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: It occurred yesterday night
dreamer56977
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion