A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Intestines

Intestines

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Intestines

Postby dreamer56975 on September 4th, 2019, 1:29 am

Dream: In the dream , I think I was in rehab and my own big room. The dresser was full of teddy bears and puppies and I gave two big teddy bears to two ladies that were sharing a room next door and gave one other woman a photo of me and placed it on the nightstand . The dream sequence changes to me and my cousin using Grandma’s computer and when I used it ; I was only checking my emails, my Facebook account and then found myself checking notifications from a dating site called POF (plenty of fish) . My cousin exclaimed “why are you on there “ ? I said to her “this site just makes me laugh”. I get done with the computer and hit the “shut down” bar on the screen. It shuts down and the shut down process began ... it was playing end credits and as it was doing that , I was watching a tv show that was starring “Mo’Nique” and then i flipped the channel. I was watching some tv show about a small boy who resembled a young “Tahj Mowry” having cancer and his family encouraged him that he was a brave kid and he said he would beat it and then a large piece of his hair was getting ready to come out and he pulled out the rest of it and said “I’ll be ok. I’m a fighter. Tears started streaming down his family’s faces. Some had mascara running down their cheeks and I cried blood clots . I ate some shrimp and it started coming out of my mouth and so were my intestines. It was coming out of my mouth like a long train of ribbons coming out of a magic hat. I was feeling like I was in pain . Then this girl was in a wheelchair with only the top half of her body and had a feeding tube that looked like an IV with her intestines in it . The doctor told her that she had a one year to live . She was very sick and she told me that she would be ok even when they told her the bad news . My grandma showed up in the dream and told me my diagnosis. Surprisingly, I had the same diagnosis as the girl but NOT as life threatening as the woman and so I sat in a wheelchair ; having both of my legs . I also had an IV with my intestines in it . My grandma said to me , “you have to make up in your mind about changing your life” . “I have to do the same thing “ and then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: My ex boyfriend has been heavy on my mind. We broke up 2 weeks ago because I refused to help by a car . I’m currently in a recovery rehabilitation program to help cope with mental illness and trauma and DURING this time , he had asked me to help him buy a new car . I set boundaries (just like I had learned in recovery classes) and then says “well we’ll just be friends . It’s better that way. I just simply blocked him on all social media and deleted photos/videos of us together. Ever since, it has been EXTREMELY difficult to move on . Our relationship spanned for 10 -11 months , but the relationship was abusive physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually. December 2018, I was brutally beaten by him so badly that I was hospitalized. Even now , after that horrible day , I’m still traumatized by that event . I’m now in recovery and I’m trying each day to take it one day at a time but I’ve had frustrations with the recovery process and getting him off my mind because I think about him everyday to the point of having recurring dreams about being together or a time when we were together. I honestly would be sad if were to get back with an ex because I dreamed about that happening too.

Background: 27, Black female , unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: PTSD and Bipolar Depression Disorder

Feelings About People: I have a good relationship with my grandma and I talk to my cousin on occasions during my recovery

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: An hour ago .
dreamer56975
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion