A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Parents fighting

Parents fighting

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Parents fighting

Postby dreamer56973 on September 3rd, 2019, 9:15 pm

Dream: My dad went out with his friends. Me, mom, & my sister stayed at home. A while later it was getting late and my mom called my dad, he said he was on his way. Bear in mind the power was out at this time and just as the call it came back on. Me, my mom, & sister heard slamming coming from next door and we look out the window to see what’s going out. We look out and it was my dad slamming their front door repeatedly. When he stopped and walked away he looked up and saw us, and started smiling. Just then my mom called him again in tears saying “what gaan aan” so translating that from Afrikaans to English means “what’s going on” I called my sister and said “kom hier now” which translates to “come her now” as i ran to room to lock myself in it. And after that I woke up.

All the people in the dream was Me, my mom, my dad, and my sister. The places I remember was my parents bedroom and outside the window our neighbors house.

I remember feeling fear in the dream.
My parents have a good relationship and I have good relationships with them but I get a lot of similar dreams.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been mainly thinking about my horse riding. I have 3 horses and need to sell one of them. I have decision to make between two of them to choose one to sell, and I’ve more or less made up my mind but to me it’s a still a pretty stressful decision for because I don’t know whether I’m making the right or wrong one.

I guess you could say I’m experiencing fear and stress about my decision.

Background: I’m 15, I’m a female, I don’t have a job but my sport is horse riding.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The relationship with both my parents are actually going rather well, I love them both to bits. The relationship with my sister is also going well.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It happened to me an hour or so ago, and this is the first time I had it.
dreamer56973
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion