A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Stealing my soul

Stealing my soul

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Stealing my soul

Postby dreamer576 on February 20th, 2013, 6:24 pm

Dream: It started out with the Unseelie Queen trying to train me to use my healing so that I could heal her husband who was encased in ice-like glass. She was understanding and affectionate. She treated me as if I was her own daughter. When I was ready, I started the process of healing. But as the dream went on, the ice-like glass started to encase me as I was trying to heal the king. I came the realization that she had done this to him. He was entrapped and feeding her his power. I started thrashing about trying to free myself from this weird magic. But it wasn't his power she wanted, she wanted mine, and she laughed maliciously telling me she wanted to steal my ancient soul and power to use as her own. That she had been looking for me or someone like me for centuries so as to be able to break out of her realm and come to the realm of the humans. There was magic placed over all the realms of the fae, so that the lieges could not leave their respective realms. She was bored of her ordinary existence in her court. She wanted to feed off discord and hysteria.

Significant Life Events: Nothing out of the ordinary has been occurring.

Background: I'm a 22 year old female.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I was diagnosed at age 7 with chronic clinical depression. It comes in phases, at present, I'm in the happy phase.

Feelings About People: I'm scared of the Unseelie Queen. My soul is my most prized possession, and it terrifies me that someone wants to take it away.

Relationship Status: In a relationship going on 4 years.

When And How Often: I've never had this dream before, but lately, different fae have been present in my dreams.
dreamer576
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion