A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Cheating on boyfriend

Cheating on boyfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Cheating on boyfriend

Postby dreamer56966 on August 29th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Dream: There was a bed in the living room (not normal) I was laying on it half asleep. My boyfriend got up to go to the bathroom and his oldest brother (like way older) came and laid next to me smiled at me and looked around the corner to make sure my boyfriend wasn't around and then grabbed my hand and smiled at me as if this were a normal thing. Then when we heard the bathroom door open he got up and acted like it didn't happen. Every time my boyfriend left the room this happened. I then was walking around the house with no pants on and a baggy shirt like I was trying to provoke the brother's interest.

Significant Life Events: Stressing about boyfriends sister getting abused by her boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been arguing less and less recently

Background: 19 year old white female banker

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety

Feelings About People: I honestly think his brother is like a cool dude but not in that way. We are like acquaintances that get along for the most part but very minimal conversations.
My boyfriend and I are happy together and I love him.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: It occured 2 days ago and hasn't occured since but it felt like I have had this dream before but not in the exact same way even though I don't remember ever dreaming anything like this
dreamer56966
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion