A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Child abduction and Lions and Tigers

Child abduction and Lions and Tigers

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Child abduction and Lions and Tigers

Postby dreamer572 on February 20th, 2013, 3:02 pm

Dream: I have the same dream alot where im standing in my daughters room and freaking out and crying because someone had taken her and i had no idea where she was and there was nothing i could do about it. I had the strongest emotions and like i really knew how it would feel.
Also i have dreams all the time with lions and tigers living all around us and its like their hunting for people so people are like prisoners because their everywhere and willbtry to eat u.

Significant Life Events: Nothing much, just the usual life stresses. Maybe a little stressed about my car being broke down. Worry about the health of my parents cause their getting older.

Background: 33, female, white, self-employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The people in my dreams are usually just my family and im always tryin to save or protect them. My relationship is good with my family. My daughter stays with her dad alot and it seems like she would rather be with him then me sometimes.

Relationship Status: I live with my boyfriend of 7 years

When And How Often: Has been goin on for a year or so.
dreamer572
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion