A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - She Shows Up

She Shows Up

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

She Shows Up

Postby chase on August 20th, 2019, 1:14 pm

1. I see view of the valley down Victoria Park ave (just down from Kingston road.) I see big brown stones, huge and heavy fall from the sky to block the road. Then I hear her voice screaming is anger that echoes like she's facing the worst ignorance of her life.

2. I see her face in air above the sidewalk on Queen St in the beaches near Midoco is. She faces the right in all dark blue wearing an elegant necklace and professional shirt. She is yelling at someone else.

3. She shows up at my door at Rockaway to explain something to me wearing all dark blue dress. She points up the road to Fallingbrook Rd.

4. In all dark blue clothing is takes me on stage and stands beside me explaining a situation as I stand there letting her. She walks around me holding my hand or pointing at me.

5. She walks into a hotel room I am in for the very first time that I get to see her in person after all the drama. She is happily talking about Lindsey like the most ignorant person glad she's dealt with. Proud of herself. Not even believing in anything stupid.

6. She appears out of nowhere from the right rushing to help me. The deals never happening actually surprise her and can't believe she didn't show up sooner. She didn't know what I was thinking because it's been so long. She says "Just not a sale" in a rush to fix the problem.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: She Shows Up

Postby chase on January 19th, 2020, 1:27 am

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion