A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - red colored 3rd eye woman

red colored 3rd eye woman

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

red colored 3rd eye woman

Postby dreamer56936 on August 19th, 2019, 9:38 am

Dream: my daughter dreamed, she went into a 7Eleven and stole some ruffle potato chips and the owner said do not take nothing from my store, She said, 'I don't want anything from your store' and took them anyway. by the time she made it to my house the owner sent a group of an assignment to hurt her. She said as she was trying to keep the front door closed , she realized the back door was ajar. She begin to fight the people off hitting them with sticks and notice a woman behind her had a cell with my picture on in. She said she was in shock like what are you doing with my mama picture and the lady re[lied the 3rd eye completely red. Said, I don't want you , I on an assignment for this BI---. to her surprise my daughter said that's my mam know you don't and whacked her with the stick. Now this is the second reoccurring dream and in the exact manner and 3 weeks, She got up and began to rebuke the enemy.

Significant Life Events: none

Background: I am confessing Christ non-denomination bible believer, 50, female, unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: She was having issues on her job due to her pregnancy the 3rd child and the just let her go Friday

Relationship Status: No she isn't

When And How Often: 3 weeks ago and came back Sunday night
dreamer56936
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion