A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Future Fame Visions

Future Fame Visions

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Future Fame Visions

Postby chase on August 16th, 2019, 1:40 am

1. I seen corrupt cops asking for 50% of my company/organization trying to childishly show off famous criminally and demonically dominating me.
2. People being investigated while I'm free who are eventually going to jail.
3. Everyone facing reality of "she shows up" and facing total embarrassment that I the Son Of God and you were terrible listeners who have LOTS OF LEARNING with dreaming to do far behind what's required.
4. I hear Jessica Alba voice say "and that's why he doesn't notice "looking glass ever again." I suspect the deal is more famous than it is Daeryk??
5. Future date where all famous people careers are summer job pay compared to what they didn't listen to first making me sacrifice EVERYTHING for because they weren't good listeners. Yes, I'm that BOLD because I'm right. Stop sneaking anything like I'm a little kid that doesn't x-ray sonar you before you ever tried.
6. A devil booksales man on the ceiling trying to sell his evil version of theft of my book. He comes off the ceiling and turns into a cowboy with cowboy hat who starts talking to a girl in a ankle long dress (Albaish?). (Is suspect both public offers aren't accepted and cops have nerve to "hookup" with famous person trying to scare me or make me look stupid.
7. I see more than one celebrity say "I can't believe he didn't take the deal."
8. "She Shows Up" and cop is put in a bench like a stupid child. if not before her.
9. Cops waste their time as children thinking I fear jail from investigation or "setting me up" and it never works as last minute desperate ploy.
10. Famous people not liking being questioned in public why God wasn't a priority.
11. She Shows Up teaches everyone a lesson is loving me powerful without jealousy.
12. In the end I seem to embarrass everyone involved. No violence, no personal attacks. You just didn't listen to GOD ONLY. GOD OWNS IT. Nothing except round-a-bouts- and more rollercoaster rides until you want to listen. Heaven doesn't feel good arriving if you don't like meek and don't like raising your consciousness or listening. That's exactly what God feels like to talk to you when you aren't listening. Unbearable grownerupper until ALL he wants is exactly as he said it is. Like a bad taste in your mouth that pisses you off and you when you finally accept your wrong the taste goes away ad you happier for it as a chooser of it now. That's NOTICING GOD. His hallmark.
12. I'm at a party at a mansion. Some annoying papparazzi asks me about me looking at girls with my eyes and "noticing what they think about me." Then I go inside only for a little while. It's packed. A famous man says "THAT IS MAN CARRYING A LOT OF MONEY!!" to the whole room like it doesn't even feel good being me right now.

-------------------------------------------

Prediction. Commercial espionage from all angles trying to interfere with SON OF GOD challenging ALL YOU THINK. Taking advantage of overlistening to my computer and mobile to cut me off with a child thinking their too big to do listening when listening all that's required.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Future Fame Visions

Postby chase on March 25th, 2024, 2:12 pm

Bump
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion