A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unicorn dream

Unicorn dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Unicorn dream

Postby dreamer56929 on August 15th, 2019, 11:36 pm

Dream: I parked my kia along a bridge that crosses over a freeway. Connecting from one downtown building to another.
I'm walking
I'm with two guy friends
I'm in a food court overlooking the ocean.
We talk and have a great time

I'm now going down the Ocean that leads into a river lake
Surrounded by beautiful scenery and mountainscapes.
I finally stopped at one of the shores. I walk up and see it had a slide made from natural rock and erosion from water over the years. How uncomfortable I thought.
My two friends try it out. I wondered why no one else besides us was here.

I return to my kia and I'm driving making a right
Going down spring street and then turning right down another street onto the 75 freeway entrance.

I'm in my childhood home pool backyard with some guys but suddenly a very odd looking unicorn appeared. I felt it was strange looking ..almost unreal. It wasnt resembling a horse with a horn. It just looked cartoonish. My friend and I were trying to figure out what exactly we are going to do. Meanwhile, I'm swimming and notice bees flying down to the water and flying off. I see that they suck out honey from a honeycomb. The unicorn even came into the pool. It followed us around the pool and even tried to get into the house..i let it in. I felt it needed help.

I'm in a room that has a twin bed in the middle. To the left a 4 tier wooden book case. To the right a door. I was standing at the edge of the bed. The unicorn to the right of the bed just awkwardly looking at us. It understands us. It speaks.

'Where are you from? How do we get you back?'
I said...

'I'm from the planet of love'
It replied

He showed me his world through his mind.. A planet that is purple in color and he flies a purple space jet. He didn't know how he got here.

Another guy that I assume is a friend and the same guy as above said
'We have to hurry and help him get back home'

To which I responded
'Its not easy walking around with a unicorn in plain site.'

The unicorn suddenly transforms into a Asian mixed looking man.
He then removed his horn and then proceeded to remove another layer of his face like a mask to reveal his true self. He said its for extra protection.

I was a bit taken back by it (hmmm?)
I noticed how handsome he was.
He was soft around the eyes. Dark brown to light brown eyes.
Medium tan skin and short buzz cut hair that grew out by half an inch
He wore a olive green hoodie with a white t-shirt.
He was quite tall..about 6 feet or so
His lips were slightly pouty and supple

As we are rushing, I paused and told them to wait. I'm folding unicorn man spare clothes into a brown paperbag

Three of us are walking across a bridge in a downtown. No one was on it besides us. I'm walking ahead and the unicorn man pats me on my upper back and smiles. He proceeds past me leading the way. It seemed he was comforting me seeing if I'm ok.

Significant Life Events: Death..meaning of death,,,what happens after we let go ? What happens when we die. I've always been scared of death and living well. Im lazy nowadays...feeling the need to let myself feel and catch up to me.

I'VE been yearning to meet my twin flame ..yearning for support and love.,safety.,security.

Figuring out how to let go of old habits one day at a time.

Before the dream the whole day was dedicated to self love,,did bikram yoga slept and meditated

Background: Age 33
Female
Chinese American
Unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression and general anxiety

Feelings About People: The only face I recognized was the unicorn man. I dont remember anyone else face. It was a feeling of friendship though.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: No.
dreamer56929
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion