A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Listening To The Radio/Death of a Music Artist/Playing Baske

Listening To The Radio/Death of a Music Artist/Playing Baske

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Listening To The Radio/Death of a Music Artist/Playing Baske

Postby dreamer56927 on August 15th, 2019, 5:47 pm

Dream: From what I remember, my dream first started when I was at the local rec center in my neighborhood. I was back in high school from some reason. It was the basketball championship game and I was playing in it. I found myself rooting for the team from the bench opposed to actually playing. I was supposed to play but I never did in that game. This is not too uncommon because I sat the bench most of high school during basketball season. But I was supposed to play a lot that game but it just never happened. Then what I remember next was that I was driving in my car at night away from my house and I remember listening to the radio. They were playing this battle rapper’s music (He’s an upcoming artist). When I heard the song it sounded familiar, but I never knew that he made that song. I don’t listen to his music like that but I recognize his voice. The song is not even real but I had a feeling I’ve heard it before. Then the radio station went on to play some more of his music and I thought to myself he was finally getting the recognition he’s been working for. Next thing I remember I was in my bed and I heard that the battle rapper I just listened to in my dream had passed away. I didn’t really feel any emotion, I was just like “damn.” Then I went on youtube to see what any of his battle rap friends had to say about his passing, but when I started to watch the video the dream ended. That’s all I can remember.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been thinking about my source of income as of late and I’m using a product to help me attract the money I want in my life for the last couple of days. With this product I know can get money pretty fast, so now I’m just waiting on the results. As well, I’ve been thinking about school as of late too, I don’t like it that much but I know with this product I know can pursue other things outside what I’m going to school for.

Background: Name: Clemencio
Sex: M
Ethnicity: African-American
I work at home depot.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don’t know anybody in the dream personally. The battle rapper is somebody who’s music and work I respect. He’s not one of my favorites. And the players on my team, I didn’t even know them. They weren’t my original teammates.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: 8/15/19
dreamer56927
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion