A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Deceased mother in coffin alive

Deceased mother in coffin alive

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Deceased mother in coffin alive

Postby dreamer56923 on August 14th, 2019, 9:59 am

Dream: Real life, Mom passed away 2 years ago.
In my dream, I was at her funeral but in a hospital. I was standing some distance from coffin and saw Mom was alive and appeared she just woke up looking around. I made myself up to her coffin and grabbed her while in coffin and kept saying 'Ma, I am sorry, we thought you were dead' yelling I am sorry! She was peaceful & said she has been working and doing stem cell research. (She died of heart & kidney failure.
I left to go get my brother, and my son appeared in my drream. I brought him back to the hospital and I saw a young man, who somehow I knew he was in charge. I said, 'we thought Mom died 2 years ago, he said, I thought it was 3 years, very non nonchalantly, positive, not negative... Nothing else really said.
My phone rang and I woke up. Remembering this dream, I don't remember dreams, I wrote down what I remembered, and this is the first time she has come to me since she passed 2 years ago.

Significant Life Events: I've been juggling trying to buy a home & close by end of August plus get my son back to college and not being able to apply for a Parent Plus Loan. The home I am purchasing allows me to have income potential to pay for my son's college. That has been the plan for several months, it just took awhile to find the right property. A complete miracle happened this morning. Last night, we applied for a student loan by himself, without a co-signer, because I am unable to apply because of getting a mortgage. While on the phone with the University, the loan came through 100% approved without a co-signer. Only because I put him on my credit card over a year ago for emergencies while away at college & to build his credit.

Background: Single Mom, 46, a lot of financial hardships trying to raise my boys in the past years. I finished college myself in 2017, then promoted to a Paralegal at my job in 2018. We were homeless in 2014. I don't give up on anything until I know I have exhausted all possible options.

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: My Mom, was and is still my rock. Our relationship was so so many years back, but I understand why now, and it had all to do with the evil of my father. I recently let go of all the evil of my Father has brought me and my brother our entire lives. Its has been like a complete burden lifted off my shoulders. Same with my brother. My Mom raised us, worked 7 days a week to make sure she provided for us, and I am the Mother, and the strong woman I am today, because of her and my Grandmother who helped raise us.

Relationship Status: I recently got engaged.

When And How Often: Last night was the first time I dreamed of Ma since she passed.
dreamer56923
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion