A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - ex boyfriend and friend

ex boyfriend and friend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

ex boyfriend and friend

Postby dreamer568 on February 20th, 2013, 5:33 am

Dream: i dreamt i was with this guy from my work place who happens to be very good friends with my ex. in my dream the place looked like a university and we came out from this area to the grounds. when we wen out we saw my ex and some people from work too hanging out. when the guy i was with in my dream saw my ex he acted civil and neutral around me but we were like horsing around. he acted that way becasue he knew my ex was around. when we went out i saw my ex was looking at me and it was obvious he was mad. so we passed by them and went in to this store across the school. when we passed by my ex boyfriend pretended he din't care and was txting but before that he looked and stared at me intently. when we came out my ex and the people he was hanging out with were no longer there so the guy i was with wrap his arms around me as we were walking. in my dream i felt good. i liked the feeling and i was even smiling. we were sweet the whole time we were walking but he wasn't lookng at me. he was just beside me. then we came in to this room because we had work to do and my ex was there again. the guy i was with no longer cared if he was there. but we were not together or sweet around my ex but my ex kinda got the picture that there was something with me and his friend. he walked out of the room because he was mad. and that was the end.

Significant Life Events: i just found out that my ex boyfriend is already seeing another girl. although we have broken up for a couple of months now, he would still call me and txt me but all we end up doing is fight. until around oct he met someone else. at that time he will still keep in touch with me even when he went home which is out of the country. when he came back he bought some stuff for me from his home place but then he and i would just fight until almost 3 weeks ago we got into a very big fight. i insulted him and he never responded to my messages anymore. he hasn't tried to contact me since then. and then i heard from my friend that he said he found somebody else.

Background: female, 28 years old, employed, single

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: i still have feelings for my ex of course but i just want him to see my worth and realize my importance.

the other guy who is his friend, well i once thought he was cute but nothing more than that. i din't like him nor had feelings fro him. he was just cute to me but i'm not even attracted to him now

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it happened 2 days ago. it only happened once
dreamer568

Return to General Dream Discussion