A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Red and pink rooms

Red and pink rooms

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Red and pink rooms

Postby dreamer56918 on August 12th, 2019, 3:55 am

Dream: I'm inside a gazebo walking up endless stairs, I look back theirs a street and on the other side of the street a church, I look up to a dark night sky over the church. Hail starts to fall(basketball size) Im being careful not to get hit by the Hail shattering outside the gazebo a small piece almost hits me, then I'm inside a dark red room resembling a circus tent, dark red stripes and regular red stripes, theirs a man In a black suit (Hispanic). he waves to me to come over and look at something theres a vintage tv he wants me to look at, he turns the tv on and its a pink room looks like a bathroom and the same guy in the black suit is in the tv looking outside a big window in the pink bathroom then he walks up to a bathtub theres a pink bed sheet or blanket hiding something in the tub, he then removes it, to reveal a dead naked girl with her throat cut open, I get freaked out and wake up

Significant Life Events: Nothing, at the time I was feeling really good about everything but now I'm confused I had a hand full of different dreams. Just wanted to see you guys interpret one of the dreams Im still wondering about. This little dream wave I had was the first time I started dreaming in color, so I was a little excited.

Background: 32, male, Hispanic and transportation

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Never seen the people in dream before.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: During a week of easter, no not recurring
dreamer56918
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion