A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Heaven and hell

Heaven and hell

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Heaven and hell

Postby dreamer56914 on August 11th, 2019, 3:05 am

Dream: Sailed on an Viking ship. Only me with a women and child. The sea get rough and shark fins appear. I spot an island and set up a tent. Then I feel we are in danger. I go out side to protect them. And we are surrounded by demons. I fight and I but there's to many I tell the women to run take the boat. I don't give up all of a sudden I feel stronger then I've ever been I grow Angel wings and my axe starts glowing white. With this new energy I charge forward all of a sudden I have an army of angles behind me Jesus above us and the cross illuminating the darkness where we battle and destroy the demons. At the end of the battle I watch the women and the child dissapear in the boat as for some reason I can no longer join them. All the angels leave and it's just Jesus looking down at me. there is also alot if Wolf's on the island they helped me before the I grew wings and they also helped the women and the baby

Sometimes there's elephants helping protect us. Clothes and weapons all look like there from the viking times

Significant Life Events: I don't no.

Background: 29 male white and part time work

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

This has been a reccuring dream for aslong as I can remember

Feelings About People: The women in a cloak. Don't see her I dont conversate with her. The baby is swaddled I don't see any features or hold the baby. I'm not sad when I see them sail off. I just understand. before the angles arrive and I transform into what looks like an angel. The demons that attack are all in cloaks aswell. Dark cloaks. Only when I have wings I see what they truely are. There's ways a little variation to the dream but that's the main point

Relationship Status: Defacto. 3 children all girls

When And How Often: about 13. And have it atleast once a month. Before this dream I had a different one. Im viewing my city from the skyline. I'm not actually there and I can never see what exactly it is. But a heavy drum beats every few seconds loud. And every beat I move a little closer towards the city. the drum speed increases and as that does the quicker I (whatever im looking through) moves towards the ground. It gets faster and louder and moves faster and faster I'm kooking at where I live. Drum gets so loud as I see go through my door down my hallway. By this point the drums crazy fast and so loud everything is shaking. I go through my door race over and I'm staring at myself for a split second then I'd always wake.. fear was what I felt when I woke up. But once I started having the dream from above at 13 this drum dream stopped
dreamer56914
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion