A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Children turning into chicks and talking

Children turning into chicks and talking

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Children turning into chicks and talking

Postby dreamer56908 on August 7th, 2019, 6:39 pm

Dream: [8/7, 11:56 PM] 1St Sunday Service: OK so I have a female friend, after we were done praying one night, she told me she once had a dream and has been seeking to know the meaning and wondering if she could share with me and I told her to go ahead....

So she said she has this cousin that disrespects her and she is older than her...

They don't get along at all and they fight all the time especially when she comes visiting them. The girl who happens to be my friend is the only child of her parent...

So one day she had a dream where she saw her cousin scolding some little children and beating them up, and my female friend quickly went to stop her from beating up the children and lo and behold the children turned to little chicks and the chicks spoke to my friend saying she should have left them to teach her cousin a lesson...

And according to my female friend she was the only one that heard that...

I think is clearer now
[8/7, 11:56 PM] 1St Sunday Service: Am asking her now of her cousin saw the children turn to chicks even if she couldn't hear them as they spoke to her...
[8/8, 12:09 AM] 1St Sunday Service: She shows her cousin so much love but doesnt get love back in return of which her mum is aware and often tell her to leave her cousin alone...

What we want to know is y the children turned to chicks when my female friend tried stopping her cousin from beating up the children,...

Y my female friend was the only one that saw d children change to chicks and heard them spoke to her clearly 'Saying she should have left them to teach her cousin a lesson'

Significant Life Events: Nothing

No

OK so I have a female friend, after we were done praying one night, she told me she once had a dream and has been seeking to know the meaning and wondering if she could share with me and I told her to go ahead....

So she said she has this cousin that disrespects her and she is older than her...

They don't get along at all and they fight all the time especially when she comes visiting them. The girl who happens to be my friend is the only child of her parent...

So one day she had a dream where she saw her cousin scolding some little children and beating them up, and my female friend quickly went to stop her from beating up the children and lo and behold the children turned to little chicks and the chicks spoke to my friend saying she should have left them to teach her cousin a lesson...

And according to my female friend she was the only one that heard that...

I think is clearer now

[8/7, 11:56 PM] 1St Sunday Service: Am asking her now of her cousin saw the children turn to chicks even if she couldn't hear them as they spoke to her...
[8/8, 12:09 AM] 1St Sunday Service: She shows her cousin so much love but doesnt get love back in return of which her mum is aware and often tell her to leave her cousin alone...

What we want to know is y the children turned to chicks when my female friend tried stopping her cousin from beating up the children,...

Y my female friend was the only one that saw d children change to chicks and heard them spoke to her clearly 'Saying she should have left them to teach her cousin a lesson'

Background: 33,
Christian
Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No
Depression sometimes

London

Feelings About People: She is free with her cousin but the cousin isn't free with her...

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: A year ago

No it didn't reoccur
dreamer56908
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion