A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Big house party

Big house party

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Big house party

Postby dreamer56865 on July 19th, 2019, 11:56 pm

Dream: I was at a lightbrown facebrick house, not very big. A friend of my sister held the party but i did not see her. There was alot of people. Some I knew and was very glad to see again and some I did not know. There was many people and some brought their dogs and plenty children. I was trying to put my handbag and laptop in a safe place but could not find the right place for it. I was also worried about the kids and dogs playing and running around in the road, so I tried to get them to the back of the house.The people also did not have enough parking space. There was a white cake which I ate a piece. My ex husband was also there and him and another guy was getting irritated with each other. So he told me that if this guy goes on with his trouble he will hit him. So i tried to move him to another part away from this guy.

Significant Life Events: Worries and not know what to do

Yes, i am struggling to get over the fact that my husband cheated on me, so ot is frustrating for him not to see it as i does

Background: I am a 42 year old female

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: People i knew is people i work with and the relationship with my ex is ok

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer56865
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion