A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - I am staying in anew house which is on a rock and has sea vi

I am staying in anew house which is on a rock and has sea vi

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

I am staying in anew house which is on a rock and has sea vi

Postby dreamer56857 on July 17th, 2019, 12:58 pm

Dream: Yes I am frustrated with my work life, with my finances and with my husband relationship with me. Colours were very natural like real life colour. I was happy and at peace. My hubby wa Darius we were buying fish from the market. I was taking the beautiful view of the sea from my hall window. Few people were on the rocks of the sea and suddenly the tide waves increase but people are not ready to move fat and then they seem to be drowned but all gets safe.

Significant Life Events: I have problem at work and am searching for very good break. We are in debts also. I had a dream a night before of my dead father come to meet me and it was stressful. I prayed and rebuked the satan. Then yesterday I ha ethos dream of staying a. Beautiful house with very good sea view which is on a hilllock and is surrounded from threes side by sea. And the sea high tide waves bangs on the road walls but does not come on the road or on in the house. I also had seen few people on the rocks and suddenly waves comes and splashes on them no one gets drowned. I was very happy buying fish from the market and the view of the sea and breeze was very peaceful. I was happy.

Background: 42, female, working

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nope

Feelings About People: They were all strange people only my hubby wa switch me buying fish.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Yesterday night. Nope first time.
dreamer56857
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion