A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Spiders

Spiders

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Spiders

Postby dreamer56855 on July 17th, 2019, 12:56 am

Dream: I have been having this one dream off and one for over a year now. I fall asleep and about some time pass while I am sleeping and I begin to start dreaming, I dream that I see a very large, black Spider coming down from the ceiling in my bedroom. I also have had this exact same dream when I fall asleep on the couch, no TV is on. I am asleep in the dream and I wake up in the dream and this big black hairy Spider is getting closer to my face, I react and my hand goes up to block the spider from falling on my face, the spider is a black tarantula not a brown one. I yell at the Spider in the name of Jesus you can not be here. It disappears in to thin air. I sit up and then I reach for the light and I turn it on and I look all over the room , shake the sheets, look under the bed and window ceils, no tarantula no any thing. I even spray the room with insect spray and I go back to sleep . I have no idea why I keep have this dream. I also have no fear of tarantulas.

Significant Life Events: Nothing, I am a very happy person, I do not worry or fear any thing. My personal relationship with God and family are very good.

Background: Hispanic 60 years old Born again Christian-Jew SSI

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: very good

Relationship Status: no I divorced going on 23 years, I have not dated in a while. I live alone

When And How Often: This dream can occur in the day time or middle of the evening if I fall asleep on the couch, I start dreaming, not every night. When I am in my bed I begin to dream about 3:00 pm
dreamer56855
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion