A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream of my right hand about to be cut off

Dream of my right hand about to be cut off

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream of my right hand about to be cut off

Postby dreamer56854 on July 16th, 2019, 2:06 pm

Dream: I dream that my right hand and a male stranger hand about to be cut off together. I never saw his face, only his hand laid on a table to my left and my right hand laying on the table next to his. I feel that the reason my hand was about to be cut off is because of something I did but not sure what. I was hesitant at first but he was calm, then I place my hand on the table and when the ax was near my hand I woke up. The place seem gray like a holding cell but no cell. The person who was going to cut my hand had an authoritative voice.

Significant Life Events: I want to go back to school but there is a waiting list for the program that I want to study. I’m afraid I may not have much time left if I don’t get into the program. I feel like my life is derailing. I feel like I’m being cheated out of my life, my will, and the responsibility of taking care of myself.

Background: Black Female, 42 unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I don’t think so. Never diagnose

Feelings About People: I did not have any feeling toward any of the strangers only fear of why he was to cut off my hand and why.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night
dreamer56854
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion