A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - spiders/ostrich

spiders/ostrich

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

spiders/ostrich

Postby dreamer56848 on July 15th, 2019, 12:57 pm

Dream: I had a dream where I was sitting on my bed with my twin sister and there was a giant ostrich in the middle of our parking lot. I was so scared and then he looked down at me and our faces met he tried to stick his head in through the widow and I grabbed my sister and started running. Some how we were able to make it into a car but my cousin was in the car driving and I kept telling him to go and the ostrich kept looking in the car. Finally drove but then I woke up.

Then I had a second dream where there was this hairy black tarantula was crawling on my stomach and I was terrified. I kept trying to fight it off but it stood still and would calmly crawl on me.

Significant Life Events: I made a career switch recently. I was planning on going to medical school and I've realized that, that path was no longer for me. I've decided to go for public health, but I've been worrying a lot about this because I have to boost my gpa to a 3.0 before I apply. I've been afraid about succeeding and if I'll succeed. I'm religious and I have been praying for a sign that everything will be ok.

Background: I'm black, a female, 25 years old, and am currently a student in college

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: The people in my dreams I love them very much. Especially my twin sister, I'm closest with her. My cousin I love him too I don't confide in him but I know he'll always be there for me.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: recently they're not recurring but I have been dreaming a lot more and they have been very detailed.
dreamer56848
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion