A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - alligators

alligators

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

alligators

Postby dreamer56845 on July 14th, 2019, 5:28 am

Dream: I had 3 dreams. All 3 were in a house,in a kitchen, on a counter top with a sink on it. In the first dream I walked in and there was one alligator about 3 feet long just sitting on the sink/counter top just lying there. I left the room. In the next dream (no. 2), same room, but now there were 2 alligators, each about 3 ft. long, both on the same lying on the same sink/counter top. Two young black and white cats came up and started trying to poke at the ligators. Although the alligators didn't do anything to the cats - they just continued to lie there - I told the cats to leave them alone. I left the room. In the 3rd dream, same room, same kitchen sink/counter top, there were 3 alligators, 2 small ones, about 3 ft. long, and one larger one, about 5 ft. Long. All 3 of them were in yellow nets. I thought 'those yellow nets look just like the yellow net/mesh bags that citrus comes in.'The alligators did not move. I left the room again. That is all I've dreamt thus far regarding alligators.

Significant Life Events: My relationship with my 4 estranged children and my oldest son's upcoming wedding in November of this year.

Background: I am a divorced white male, 62 years of age. I've been divorced 30 years. I work in the railroad safety industry. I am a Christian.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't remember the people that were in the dreams if there were any. There may have been people with me in the first dream - I got the feeling there were- but I could notell see them. They were there either behind me or to my left and right but I could not see them.

Relationship Status: Divorced 30 years, nor dating anyone.

When And How Often: It occurred the night of 07/12-13/2019, all 3 in the same night. I awakened between each dream.
dreamer56845
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion