A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My mother had a dream about me.

My mother had a dream about me.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My mother had a dream about me.

Postby dreamer56844 on July 14th, 2019, 4:43 am

Dream: This dream was told by my mother so I'll try my best to phrase it correctly.

She mentioned that I was sitting against a tree. I was motionless and there was a large hole in the center of my body, possibly my ribs or stomach. There was no blood or reaction from me that she noticed.

She said as the dream was showing this to her, she thought, 'How did we miss this?'

We prayed about it, but I've had my own strange dream before this. And I feel that they may be linked.

I dreamt that I was in a large spacious room with very tall beings sitting with me. I couldn't see their face because the dream was focused on me. I think they wore armor since I saw what looked like gauntlets on their hands; which were resting on an elongated, shiny stoned-table that I was sitting at the end of. The dream was mute, but I could see my expression changing constantly from anger, sadness, to joy. And with each emotion the table changed colors. Though I can't remember which colors went with each emotion as this was almost a decade ago. When I woke up, I couldn't remember what I had been incredibly angry about the night before. I felt light from relief. But I also felt sad, as if they were one of the last resorts to help me.

Significant Life Events: Dream Project: Writing a visual novel.

Maybe a sense of not being able to do enough. My body and mind work slow as an artist, but wanting to help support my family makes me wish I could be more efficient as there always seems to be a person in need or in some kind of crisis. My family has their own legitimate problems, i.e. a brother with grand mal seizures. Even non-relatives are accustomed to reaching out to us. These are not so much my problems but I carry them in essence to take responsibility and fight my sloth tendencies. But I've somewhat embraced my weaknesses in mind and body as I pray for a strong foundation in the spirit. I've learned compassion for myself and others. A lot of the suffering that's been had has turned into blessings, so I don't hold resentment.

Background: 22,female,European,Freelancer Digital-Artist.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression comes on and off since around starting kindergarten.

Feelings About People: My mother is a lot like me, but she has experienced a lot more than me. She's had 6 children and has been a musician with my dad since they were still in school. I respect her and her ability to let things be free in situations where fear seems overwhelming. She's understanding and honest. I am the youngest, and the 2nd youngest is my brother with grand mal seizures. It made me smile when she said to me, 'How did me miss this?' When a flood of others needing help came along at the young age when my brother had his first seizure. It's understandable why she would miss anything at that point. I'm just grateful that she prayed that God would take responsibility over her children because I really needed that!

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: She had it almost exactly a month ago. And only once. I just found your site today so I thought I wouldn't mind sharing it to get some answers as I haven't personally experienced interpreting dreams before. If I experience a recurring dream I may come to visit you again as it's rare occurrence.

Thank you for any ideas that you may have about this dream she had.
dreamer56844
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion