A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - SEX

SEX

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

SEX

Postby dreamer56842 on July 13th, 2019, 6:10 am

Dream: At first i had sex with someone i didnt even know and he seemed an old guy, then i dreamt about this person i love, he was someone but i wanted to avoid him, so i saw and he was wearing a jacket and folding his hands in the jacket pockets, so he called he smiled i went near him n i just ended up geting interested in what he was talking to me about, there we bonded n began laughing basically it felt okay and fine.. then again i dreamt when i was in the feeling of having sex but i dont remember the person at all... And then i dreamt when i went to visit this person's sister in law and when i reached there i saw a white board in her house and there were writings and one statement had something like; People i miss; his name was there then it seemed like mine was there too but someone was struggling to rub it and another name of a person i know was put but in faint colour but i could the name but written in mine.. i didnt get to ask her it was meaning then i woke up..Then a friend of mine dreamt about me when i was poisoned by soemone i know and she told me the name but the one who dreamt was trying to help out get treatment when she saw me lieng down struggling while the one who poisoned me was out there laughing.. Basically thats it... they have been coming this whole week. Kindly help me imterprete them.. God bless you

Significant Life Events: I have been thinking alot about someone i love so much but i guess i cant have him because he has a child with a someone else even though we love each other, and am also confused on what to do.

Yes i have some fears about my life and relationship wise

Background: Iam a Ugandan, Aged 26 and currently an Accountant

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: About the gentleman, i love him even more than relationship things, seen him for some years but he has a kid with someone else which hurts, The lady whose name was put and mine was rubbed. i dont trust her that much though i know her.
The guys i was having sex i dont even know them but i dont like the dream at all.. The lady who poisoned i know her and she is my friend though not close.

Relationship Status: i should say am single for now

When And How Often: It happened this week and some recur
dreamer56842
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion