A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dream with father

dream with father

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

dream with father

Postby dreamer56836 on July 10th, 2019, 11:32 pm

Dream: In the dream it appeared as If I was in a waiting room I'm not certain If it was a doctors office but It appeared to be so, I was sitting in the back row at first I was quite certain I was alone (there was no receptionist to register so I hadn't seen anyone) and out of no where a young man started talking to me. I have no ideal who the young man was, nor do I remember what he said, I just remember telling him 'what your saying is irrelevant my father just died and I wish I could just have one word with him.' It was like the young man talking to me had vanished, I looked down and it was like I had falling asleep in the same chair(I seen myself in the chair asleep from anothers person view) and I had entered another dream to where I didn't know but the room was black and I was sitting in a chair. It was like the last thing I had said to the young man was echoing 'I wish I could have one more word with him' (meaning my father) I waited in the dream for awhile before my father appeared but when he did I asked dad did you leave a will? he waited awhile before answering but when he did he answer I left everything to my children, after he answered I could tell he was leaving the black room and I shouted no don't go but he was, I then woke up from my dream in the doctors office, then woke up in my dream in reality. I have never dreamt of a dream while sleep.

Significant Life Events: Well my father passed away unexpectectly June 20th. It is said to be believed that he had a will, we spoke to the attorney that did the will but somehow the attorney misplaced or lost the will, not only that my step mom who was married to my father is giving us a hard time with even us receiving small items for us to even have a memory or keepsake of our father (us meaning my brothers and I)

Background: I'm Natalie I am 32, female, African American, and a stay at home mom

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: my father and I have always had a good relationship and before he passed away I was say we had a good relationship.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: this dream occurred 7/8/19 and it hasn't occurred again.
dreamer56836
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion