A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Jumping in the water w a friends baby

Jumping in the water w a friends baby

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Jumping in the water w a friends baby

Postby dreamer56835 on July 10th, 2019, 7:28 am

Dream: I dreamt that I had this friend and we were planning on going swimming in her swimming pool. Obviously it was summertime and we were just trying to think of things to do. She went home and asked her parents if we could go swimming in their pool at their house but they said no, so we went swimming, it was a lake with a cliff. I was holding her baby standing on the cliff, I suddenly had this overwhelming designer to jump while holding the baby. I sent the baby didn't like the idea of me jumping in with her as I was coming up to the surface. Once we surfaced I looked at the baby and I said will you please forgive me? She appear to have a toddler face and looked right at me and said ' no I will never forgive you'. Her mother was watching and when I got to land I was Suddenly at her house and I could tell she was very upset with me. I put the baby on the bed and the mother at first seem like she was going to be forgiving but then she said something like a party that she was having maybe she was asking me what I would like to bring, but then I said I thought I might not go because I sensed she was angry and she agree w me and I lost a friend.

Significant Life Events: Landing a permanent position w the state
Lonely - have no close friends

Background: 62 year old, female, Hispanic, full-time contractor employee w the state in temp position now.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes

Feelings About People: I have lost friends before in the past for something I did wrong or they felt I did wrong. But at times I felt like the friend in my dream looked like my oldest sister. My current relationship with my sisters are cordial.

Relationship Status: No

When And How Often: I just woke up this morning to go to work and no not recurring.
dreamer56835
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion