A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bear Dream

Bear Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Bear Dream

Postby dreamer56834 on July 10th, 2019, 6:57 am

Dream: Im at Walmart and I’m with my good friends we are looking around at snacks then they disappear and I’m with my mom about to leave and I see a girl I don’t know very well with her mom and we’re giggling while my mom is on the phone with a guy who was supposed to fix our other suv. She’s very angry and yelling. We walk to the car and now I’m in a black Ford Focus my mom is driving and my little sister is sitting in the passenger seat. Me and my cousin are sitting in the back of the car. A enormous steep hill approaches. It’s covered in snow. There’s snow everywhere and pine trees on the side of us. I see the bear in the middle of the hill towards the middle. We make it nearly to the top when the car starts falling back down. We are sliding down backwards when suddenly me and my cousin are in a sled behind a vehicle and the bear is chasing us. It nearly got us when the driver swung the sled under a huge pine tree. I have pine needles all over my wet legs. I’m wearing shorts and on snow. I didn’t feel the coldness I was too scared. There is a massive hole in one section of the tree from where I entered. I’m terrified the bear is gonna enter the hole. I lay as still as humanly possible.

Significant Life Events: A new relationship not working how I want. A boy that suddenly doesn’t want a relationship. Whether I should move on or stay and fight. How am I gonna win his heart?

Background: 16, female, black and white, not working

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: We aren’t very close. We laugh and joke all of the time though.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Today
dreamer56834
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion