A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Can someone interpret this?

Can someone interpret this?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Can someone interpret this?

Postby dreamer56833 on July 9th, 2019, 5:29 pm

Dream: I am in living room, there is a disabled child (who is the size of a man) that I feel in the dream is my child. I am washing his hair, and the water is going in his eyes and he is crying. I am apologising, wiping his eyes and telling him I love him.
The disabled child looks at me, and I pull him up off the chair. When I look up at him he is very tall compared to me, and he says 'your so small'.
Next thing I am carrying him, and I look towards the sofa and my husband is sat there. I feel this overwhelming feeling of guilt, I know in the dream I don't want to be with my husband, but I feel I have to.be with him for our disabled child.
This is all the feelings and images I can remember.
I do not have a disabled child in real life.

Significant Life Events: I have recently left my marital home with my two children, I am living with family.
My husband was financially controllive and emotionally abusive. We are in the process of going to court over our jointly owned property, and he is being very difficult on coming to any agreements

Background: Female, 29 years old, white british, Employed part time

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The child I do not know who this is.
My husband I am hurt, upset and angry at.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: A few nights ago, not reoccured
dreamer56833
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion