A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Me

Me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Me

Postby dreamer56831 on July 9th, 2019, 5:37 am

Dream: Dreaming about I was with my aunt. We went to an unknown house. She was in the up stairs and asking me to come up. It was little difficult to climb up. Then i sat in a distance.
In that home a person was cleaning water by something and was saying that as my house is near water suddenly water comes over sometimes in the rooms. Then i saw my cousin sister and we talk about the house so beautiful and went to the balcony. Saw that the building was half in water and half in land. The water was so clear and there was some sitting arrangements in water.
as far i coul see was butiful calm and clean water.

Usually im scared of water but on that moment i was enjoying the clean water.

Significant Life Events: Nothing to say like i have noticed.

thinking to change my job. There is a new friend of mine. Kind of like him but don't know what to do. because i was in a relationship for six years. Afraid to have someone now. But happy how its going.

Background: Age-28
female
unmarried
Wanto to left the full time job. As i want to study more.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I had two people.
aunt- she is the eldest sister in law of my mom. She is our gaurdian. I like her and respect her.
cousin- she is my uncle's daughter. I like her but she is not like special someone. I like her as i do to my another cousins.

Relationship Status: Unmarried. Not dating someone. But having a friend. confused about the feeling about mine.

When And How Often: It happen in the morning. I think at 10 am. For once
dreamer56831
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion