A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - death of a black women viewed from a black boy maybe her son

death of a black women viewed from a black boy maybe her son

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

death of a black women viewed from a black boy maybe her son

Postby dreamer56829 on July 8th, 2019, 10:55 pm

Dream: I dreamed I was a boy then instead of me being the boy I saw a boy I think he was a black boy maybe around 10-12 years old with a camera in his hand hiding behind a garage parking lot and he or I saw in his eyes a black man with glasses which I assumed was a black man but really was a terminator like from the movie Terminator he went around the garage and killed a black women that looked like the boys mother with a sharp object which I did not know what is was. As soon as he killed her he want to a wall that had a picture of a evil hand and gave the sharp object that killed the black women to the hand on the wall the hand came out of the wall and grabbed the object and blended in the wall it was the hand and arm attached and then the terminator left and kept going. my feelings was that the women he killed was the black boys mom and the boy had a camera but never took a picture of the incident and thinking it had to do with the past or future I really don't know. but i felt I was that boy and the other moment I felt I was the boys eyes or I was also looking at the boy. thats it.

Significant Life Events: wanting to fix my roof due to hail damage but need more money for my deductible. Wanting to grow more with Christ and asking to hear his voice more. Went to a prophetic meeting and decided to put pen and paper if I have dreams and asked God to speak to me in dreams and had the most dream I ever had. Told god went i went to bed that I will be listening to when you speak, also concerned about my parents because my brothers ex has been crazy. Also sometimes think about the end-times with things getting bad.

Background: I am 49 years old. Male, Hispanic, A stay home dad taking care of my daughters.

Mental Illness Or Depression: none

Feelings About People: The women and boy and the terminator guy I did not know none of them, but they were all black.

Relationship Status: I am married

When And How Often: This dream occured in the middle of night around 3 am and last night was 1st night.
dreamer56829
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion