A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Confidence I guess

Confidence I guess

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Confidence I guess

Postby dreamer56828 on July 8th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Dream: The dream starts with me messing about with mates although that’s not completely clear, I’m either in a swimming pool or playing football, then I’ve lost my shirt and my clothes and realise they’ve been stolen, suddenly I walk out into a swimming pool that looks a lot like one from my childhood and everyone is there, not just friends and family but everyone. I’m completely naked with my hand covering my wedding veg and everyone is laughing at me, or with me although that isn’t clear at the time I feel embarrassed but then I realise something and I don’t really care so I put both my hands in the air or on my hips and just stand there. Everyone goes silent pretty much immediately and it’s not a feeling of embarrassment anymore it’s like the crowd sort of respects me. I can’t really remember any applause but something happens along those lines and it kinda just fades out at that.

Significant Life Events: I’ve been thinking more and more about the people around me, close to me and the effect I have on them as well as me. I haven’t had a gf in a couple of years although I’ve been flinging with girls all my life but recently I haven’t had the attention from girls I had when I was at school which has me down a little. Sport used to take up a lot of my life but with the rugby season off for a few more months I put my head into books and films a lot more than I used to. I’m not afraid of most things.

Background: I’m Michael, I’m 19 and I’m a boy. I’m a white Caucasian and I work in construction as I’m in a gap year atm

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not to my knowledge and nothing diagnosed

Location: I live in ballymaguigan, Northern Ireland but I’m originally from London, lewisham

Feelings About People: Super friendly with my mates and I’m not hating the crowd I can fully understand why they’re laughing but I’m more aware of the fact that they’re just laughing because they want to.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Happened the other night but it’s probably worth mentionaing that my recurring dream is me trying to fly and maybe doing it for a little but not mastering it.
dreamer56828
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion