A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Reliving my kidnapping

Reliving my kidnapping

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Reliving my kidnapping

Postby dreamer56822 on July 6th, 2019, 4:02 am

Dream: Before I explain my dream I want to explain what happened to me in real life.

When i was a little girl I got kidnapped at the age of 9. I was missing for 9 days.

So in my dream I was my spouse looking for me after I got taken. Reliving it all but as my spouse searching for me. I had no clue where to find me. I was searching for me for days and he found me in the same place where I was found when I was a little girl.

Significant Life Events: My spouse has 2 kids from his ex wife and I have not been wanting them to come over. So lately I have been thinking about ways to him that I don't want them to come over. Also been thinking alot how he ignores my messages but answers his ex wifes text messages. Lots of frustrations and questioning. I have been having insecurities with myself lately and feel like he's neglecting me. But really he is not doing that at all.

Background: I'm a 33 year old white female and I'm a PCA

Mental Illness Or Depression: I struggle with bipolar and PTSD

Feelings About People: I trust my spouse with my life. I love him more than anything and I make him first priority over anything or anyone. We discuss anything and everything together before we make a decision.

Relationship Status: I am engaged

When And How Often: It's been off and on for the past 2 months.
dreamer56822
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion