A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - In love

In love

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

In love

Postby dreamer56816 on July 3rd, 2019, 10:57 am

Dream: So I dreamt about a guy in my university and who I find cute looking, however in the dream we were so affectionate and he was holding my hand and trying to run, he was telling me to trust him and follow him to somewhere were we could be alone, and so I did and it was so amazing, it felt so surreal. I was confused cause I thought that I found him good-looking and didn't know if he found me good-looking. But we kept running away from my best friends house, it was somehow different to what my best friends house actually looks like, it was like a mansion and we ran from the living room to the backyard and it was like all green and nice trimmed bushes, I felt like I was in a fairytale. We got to his house and he was so happy, I had met four of his sisters (even tho he has one sister) and I had my mum chasing me trying to figure out if I was with a guy or not. Once I arrived to his house he gave me water and he was just smiling and he said thank god were home. We got out of this room in his garage and all of a sudden there was stairs and like a large chandelier and he said follow me, as he continued to hold my hand.
Read more at: http://www.mydreamvisions.com/dreamdictionary/ Copyright 2013 MyDreamVisions.com

Significant Life Events: - Worried about my exam results

- No, I am not in a relationship

Background: - 19 years old
-Female
-Middle Eastern
- I work for an aged care facility
-I study at university

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I find the boy good-looking, as he is from my university and we have a very good friendship bond. We go to the same university and do the same course.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It started a few days ago and its been recurring since then.
dreamer56816
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion