A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - DEATH, EX-LOVER AND BABY

DEATH, EX-LOVER AND BABY

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

DEATH, EX-LOVER AND BABY

Postby dreamer56815 on July 2nd, 2019, 10:39 am

Dream: The dream starts with me getting news that the . I am very upset and want to rush to the funeral but am unable to make it as I am stopped by her family. I am very close to her and really felt the hurt as though this seems so real. (She is alive).

Then in the same dream my ex-lover is living next door and seems to have carried on with his life but there is no other woman involved. He speaks to me and I am still bitter.

Then there is a baby involved and don't know whose baby it is but I am tending to this baby.

Finally in the dream I travel to India with the work and the baby is still with me.

Significant Life Events: To be able to buy a place for myself and son who is unemployed. On mind is also the feeling to give up but I know I must keep going.

I have many fears as I am often sick and don't know how long I will still work.
I am also frustrated as I borrowed money to a friend and now he is refusing to pay.

I am also very lonely no longer in a relationship for 7 years now.

Background: I am a 55year old female divorcee.
I am a Christian and employed as an Admin
Administrator.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Yes I suffer from migraines, epilepsy anxiety and
depression

Feelings About People: I was really upset about the neighbours sudden death as she is alive and I am close to her although we are not neighbours anymore.

I got up just thinking about my ex-lover and I longed to be with him and could not get him out of my mind the whole day. I wanted to call him but held back.

I cannot place where the baby fits in maybe its because my daughter-in law told me she was expecting over the weekend gone by

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The dream happened last night 1 July 2019
dreamer56815
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion